Using real-world examples, tell us in this competition how you think NI’s systems can be used to advance Quantum research.
Guidelines for submission
- Submissions not to exceed 1 page (Word) or 5 slides (Powerpoint)
- Be as creative as possible. You may include visuals to make your submission stand out
- Suggested links from NI website to help you:
- Participants who demonstrate our believes of #EngineerAmbitiously will be selected as winners.
- Email your submissions to email@example.com
Prize awardThere will be 5 winners with an award of $200 each.
Terms & conditions:
- By participating in this competition, you agree to provide NI your contact information into our database.
- At NI, we respect your privacy and we assure you that your
personal data will be kept securely in accordance with the
provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA")
which came into force. In compliance with the PDPA, any
personal data in our database will not be shared without your